A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I cannot believe I forgot to blog this!!!

Hey guys! 

Yesterday when I was updating my blog I forgot to tell you all something....

On Monday night Chris and I were watching tv.  Kids all sleeping, house quiet, enjoying a cup of coffee together when we hear a rustling sound.  Slowly we turn to our right, and down went our christmas tree!!!  We go to a tree farm and pick out our tree and cut it down.  So their usually big.  This year its a 9 footer.  All decorated, lighted and trimmed with bows, and down it came.  Needless to say it was shocking.  I didn't believe it happened at first until reality set in and we looked at eachother and it was like "what just happened? Did our tree seriously just fall down?"  I'm kicking myself now that I didn't get a picture of it down.  But I did get some of the aftermath....



(yeah, it was a mess)

I"m still sweeping up glass!  But it's up and so far still is.....LOL!  Anyway, just thought some holiday humor would fun!

Love and Blessings!

Heather



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers