A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby, its cold outside!

Hey everyone!  As most of you probably know, its been freezing here the last couple days, literally.  Anyway, we were really hoping for snow, didn't get much of it.  Maybe next storm!  Here's a few pics of the yard in its frosty glory!


my beautiful crunchy grass!


frozen water in my bird bath...


I took another one closer because the leaves were
frozen inside the ice, cool looking huh?

Anyway, the boys had their winter concert yesterday.  Nathan is in beginning band and plays the clairinet and Jonathan is in advanced strings and plays the violin.  I'm super proud of them both they did great! Here's some pics of that too...








Here's also a link to see videos of the boys playing.  Still cant figure out how how to upload a video directly to my blog but for now just click here to see them.

Well I hope you have a great wednesday!  I'm off to feed the baby and then try to read my devotion for today! 

Love and Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

My boys got out and made a couple of snowmen the night it snowed. It was so cold, but they knew the snow might all be gone by morning. Those are still still in our backyard, along with lots of ice. I loved the video's of your boys playing. My kids used to do piano recitals, and it was always fun.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers