A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris and Merry CHRISTmas

Merry Christmas everyone!  My family and I are praying for a safe and blessed holiday for you all!  Life has been super busy the past week or so, explaining why I haven't been on here in so long.  I've gotten wrapping done and and some baking and last minute shopping too!  So I think now were officially ready!  Today is my husbands birthday as well.  34 years old today and still handsome, fun and my best friend!  I am going to bake him a cake today for when he gets home from work and tonight I hope to have pictures to post.  The kids have all made him cards, at his request so I will definately blog all of that tonight. 

December is such a busy month for our family.  With our anniversary, Chris' birthday and Christmas it seems that we blink our eyes and it's New Years!  But with much gratitude I look back at this year and stand in amazement at our God!  He's brought us through a tremendous amount this year.  Job loss, cancer, new home buying, child birth, new jobs, moving, brain surgeries....and that's just the big stuff.  And at the end of it all, He is still on the throne and has given us more than we could have ever imagined. 

So on Christmas we all take pause and consider the gift we've been given.  Jesus, God's son was given to us as a gift from our Father.  And those of us who have excepted Him know what CHRISTmas really s despite the spin the world tries to put on it, we know and we celebrate.  Because really that what it is and big birthday day party for the Savior of the world! 

Blessings,

Heather

1 comment:

Simple Home said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Heather, and Happy Belated Birthday to Chris. It is a busy month, isn't it? Although I love Christmas, I always look forward to January and getting back to a regular routine. You've had alot happen this year, some I didn't know about. May God Bless your family in the coming year.
Blessings,
Marcia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers