A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Desert Riding

Nathan, Papa and Devin

Nathan, Papa and Jonathan

Nathan and Devin


Nathan (on the dirt bike, Jonathan on the quad and Devin standing)

Jonathan chasing Devin


Jonathan, Nathan and Devin


Nathan and Devin


Devin and Jonathan

The Three Musketeers




Hi everyone! I feel like it's been forever since I've been on here, but then the last 2 days seem like a week. We've had the flu going around this house and I was no exception. Yuck! It hasn't been fun around here. But thanks to Tylenol (the only thing I can take) I'm pretty much functioning on a normal level at least. Anyway, I guess I need to be thankful that were sick during Spring break and not missing school. But aside from sickness were all fine and the boys went riding on Saturday and had a great time and I have some pics of that for you! Church was awesome yesterday too! Tim Kuhl did an awesome job and Steve and the worship team rocked it! Were so lucky to have such an awesome place to worship and it must make God smile to see all His kids worshipping Him. Anyway, I've got to get breakfast going. Have a wonderful week everyone!

1 comment:

Kyleann said...

Oh Heather...I'm so sorry that you all have been sick. You mean that the boys were sick when they went riding? How are you feeling? Wow you guys have Easter Vacation early! Out here it doesn't start until the day after Easter! Well you all take care and remember that we love you!!! Isaiah 65:24 ;-) God bless Mom <><

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers