A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Missing you All

Hey everyone! I want to catch up with you all and say hey and thank you for your prayers for my sick family. I am starting to turn the corner I think, but the kids are getting worse, I guess it's just going around and has to run it's course, but I thank you and covet your prayers. Speaking of prayers, the motivations for Moms really is speaking to me....again. It's about encouraging prayer requests and praise reports. I really want to put out there that I love praying for you and really will and do if you need anything. I would like to create button for my page for prayer requests but until I do I want to encourage all of you to please leave a comment , I check them daily, of anything and everything you need prayer for and I will. And anyone out there who can guide me on my quest to learn to create a button for page I definitely could use your help too. I thank you in advance for your help. Anyway, I'm going to go and eat my breakfast, I'm feeling good enough today to do that, Yay! I will be on here later though.....

Also please pray for Stellan, a beautiful little boy who's very sick! I dont know him, except through his mommy's blog, but were praying for him and his family. For more info on his family click the "praying for stellan" button on the left side of my page. Thanks!
Blessings and love to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please pray that fertility tests come out ok for both Cory and I on April 9th. I will pray for Stellan and the Goodman's health. Love you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers