A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Jonathan's 10th birthday

Hey all, it' seems like forever since I've been on here, but we've been pretty busy. Friday was great, we spend alot of time outside so I just didn't get on here to update. But that's pretty much all we did friday was play outside and I was able to get caught up with some yardwork and I also got a chance to wash my car, yay!

Saturday, yesterday, was awesome. It was Jonathan's birthday, so the kids were all up early, excited for Jonathan to open his presents and for us to head down the hill. So he opened his presents from us first, and was really happy with what he got. And Chris ended up tricking him, saying that we didn't get the new parts for his skateboard so he'd just try to fix it with what they have and when Jonathan went to get it from the garage he was so excited to see that we put new trucks and bearings on it as one of his gifts, so he got to ride yesterday for the first time in awhile. After that, we left and headed for my mom and dad's house, which the kids loved. They haven't been there in awhile and we haven't seen them in awhile because the last time they tried to come on the kids day off from school the pass was closed because of snow. So they were really happy to get to see them. And Jeremiah was so happy I said do you want to go see grammie and papa?, and he says "oh yes, my best friend papa, I lub him". So cute. So we spend some time there and then headed to the skatepark in Brea. We got some food and ate there and let the kids ride and play on the toys there. They had a lot of fun in the skatepark riding. There happened to be some pro scooter riders there, promoting a scooter camp and they were doing all kinds of tricks and stuff. So the kids just loved it. Next we headed to Chris's grandma's house to spend some time there, and Jonathan and Nathan got their presents and we ate and just hung out. It was a pretty nice visit aside from the weather being so gloomy. Then on our way home we went to my sister's house, auntie annie and uncle richies. And we ended up staying there until 11:00 pm. The kids played and played with their cousins and Annie and I just talked and Chris and Richie hung out and talked and played playstation with the kids. Annie so cute with her preggo belly and the kids seem so happy. It was an awesome visit and an awesome day. We got to see and do so much and Jonathan said it was his best birthday ever, which made the day for Chris and I. Anyway, enjoy some pics of the day and have a great Sunday everyone! Love ya!

Jonathan and his presents in the morning...



His new purity ring...


Chris and the boys setting up some of Jon's new stuff...




Skatepark stuff...




2 comments:

Chris said...

nice BLOG mama! maybe you can help me with mine sometime mbp! (mama blog pro.)

Kyleann said...

Oh Heather... It looks like You all had a great day and that makes me sooo happy. I'm glad the kids got to play at the skate park too and finally get together with thier cousins. How wonderful!!! Hope you had a good day today. Talk to you soon sweetheart. Take care and remember how much I love you!!! Mom><>

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers