A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our First Glimpse


Hi all! I had my first ultrasound today! That was so exciting. I'll tell you it never gets old seeing that. Especially being as early in the pregnancy as I am, I'm not showing or feeling movement, so in my mind I know it's real but when I imagine the baby I still think it's like a blob or something. So to see just how much work God has done in the last few weeks with the precious baby is totally amazing! I keep referring to it as a she or her, because I just have this deep down feeling it's a girl but who knows. Anyways, to see the baby moving around so much and kicking and squirming, it was really something! I've attached a pic, I know for a lot of you it wont look like much but to me it's so perfect. Hope you all enjoy and have a great day!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Awww!!! Perfect picture - you're right! She is beautiful already!

Shanna said...

You have an adorable little one there! How far along are you? About 10 wks?? We had our second ultrasound this week at 14 wks. I agree its such a blessing to see that little heartbeat, and their little legs and arms moving when you can't feel them yet.

Shanna
www.learningathisfeet.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers