A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Wonderful Wednesday




Hey everyone, were at the middle of the week and I hope everyone is well and having a great week. We are all doing fine here and today was a great day. I'm all caught up with my housework, which in and of itself is worth a celebration. But I need to catch up on some stuff that happened this week.

First I got some pics of Jonathan in the kitchen. He's really been wanting to learn to cook and be a part of making dinner. So I've been letting him make the sides and he does really well. He'll read the directions and measure everything out and do the cooking. It's wonderful to see him growing and able to do truly helpful things around the house. And I can see the sense of accomplishment it gives him.

Secondly, we had Grace today. Melissa and Andrew went to get their hair cut and Gracie spent the day with the Goodmans. Which was a lot of fun and was nice to watch her get comfortable in our house and with me. The boys had fun playing with her today too. Also, when Melissa and Andrew got back, Andrew and David were playing and they were wrapping themselves up in blankets and calling themselves "corndogs". We got some pics of that too, because it was so cute and funny. "Corndogs", I mean come on you'd have to be a kid to have that kind of imagination, or we should really stop feeding them convenient food for snacks :-). LOL!! Anyways, Gracie joined in we called her "mini corndog". Too funny!!!

And last, I think, was that Hannah came home with a certificate from school, because she was student of the day and got to say the "pledge of allegiance" on the speaker from the principals office. So she was very happy about that. She also got the best writing paragraph in her class today also. So it was a good day for her!
Anyways, all the kids are happy and healthy, and so are mom and dad. We'll be talking again soon. Love you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers