A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring


Happy Spring everyone! I looked at my calendar today and noticed that today is the first day of spring! Yay! I love spring and summer, something about the new growth and the warmth of the sun seems to wake me up again. I actually love every season, fall is awesome when the leaves are changing colors and dusted all over the ground, and winter, it's so cozy and festive, and summers just fun! But something about spring is just beautiful. I guess it's the newness of it. See the plants, trees and flowers bloom again. Aside from my allergies I love it! LOL! It's also been fun to be outside to much. The kids and I have spent every afternoon outside just talking and stuff. I read and watch them ride their bikes and scooters. Something about being outside, we end up talking more and laughing together. When were inside there's so many other distractions, like tv and computers and stuff. So it's been very nice to almost reconnect. I liked the motivations for mom today about laughing with your kids. I noticed joy when were laughing and being silly together that you cant recreate with anything else.


Anyway, all is good here. Kids are all feeling better, except Jeremiah. He's still got a runny and some issues going to bathroom, but other wise his stomach isn't hurting anymore, but he sure had an attitude to boot today. He didn't nap and by 7:00 it was definitely night-night Jeremiah. He didn't fight too much, and he's asleep now! The boys (Jonathan and Nathan) are super excited. They're going out to the desert with Papa and Devin (cousin) to ride their dirt bike and quad. They're going out to breakfast and then to the desert to ride and they are so giddy. They really deserve it too. They've been doing so well with the house thing and new baby coming, there has been some stress. But they're so resilient and have been so good during all of this and not to mention how good they're doing in school too. Hannah was disappointed that she's not going, but I told her after we go grocery shopping that we'll go to the mall and go the play area and get some lunch with David and Jeremiah. My kids love going to the mall I don't know why but they do. So I figured that'll be a nice way to get them out of the house too.


Well not much else going on. Still waiting, waiting, waiting on the house thing. I swear when this over if I don't have patience to spare then I don't know whats wrong with me. I'll hopefully have some pics from my Dad soon of the boys riding and I'll post them on here. Blessings to everyone! Love you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers