A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nathan's award


Well we just got back from the second award assembly for today. I feel like I've been going back and forth from home to the school all morning, but it's worth it. Anyway, Nathan got an award for perfect attendance and he was beaming. So that was awesome. When they were lining up to go back to class Jeremiah saw him and ran and gave him a hug, it was cute. Jonathan also got recognized for being student of the month, he already got an award for that so he didn't get one today. I'm also looking forward to seeing the kids report cards when they get home from school. I'll fill you all in on that too. Blessings! <><

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers