A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Stuff

Hi all! I hope your all having a great weekend so far. Chris had to work and like I wrote last night, the boys are with Papa and Devin riding in the desert. So it's just Hannah, David, Jeremiah and myself today. They were kind of disappointed that they couldn't go riding too so I took them to the mall after we went grocery shopping. They played in the play area, threw pennies in the fountain, ate Happy Meals, and then walked around with Mama through the mall. I went into Motherhood and got a tummy sleeve. Greatest invention for preggo Mama's! I love it. It a black sleeve that you wear around your tummy, but it looks like your wearing a tank top under your shirt. So I dont have to buy maternity clothes right away and the stage I'm at right now is that I have to constantly un-button my pants so this thing is awesome. I'm so comfortable in my jeans again. Yay! I dont think I'm showing, I thinks it's more fluid and bloating, but that's how it all starts! :-). I'll put a pic on later! Anyways, I was checking out some blogs last night and I came across these questions, it's 22 questions you should ask your kids and they're all about you. I know some of you have young kids, but the ones who have kids that can answer them, it's really interesting to see what they think of you. I asked David last night and I was really cute to hear his answers. I'm going to ask all the kids and write their answers down and I'll post it when were done. Anyway, here's the questions:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes Mom happy?
3. What makes Mom sad?
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
6. How old is your Mom?
7. How tall is your Mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on tv?
9. What does your Mom do when your not around?
10. If you Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your Mom really good at?
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
16. If your Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
19. How are you and your Mom different?
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
21. What does your Mom like most about your Dad?
22. Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?

Hope you have with your kids with this. Also, an update on Emily. She has finished her radiation and will have chemo until early July. She still has lots of energy and smiles like an angel in her pics! Thanks be to God for hearing the prayers of His kids!

Have a great weekend everyone! Love and blessings to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers