A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Laundry and runny noses

Hey everyone, well Monday was a pretty busy day. Basically trying to catch up from the busy week and weekend. Jeremiah and David both have coughs and runny noses and Nathan's seems to be getting better. Hannah was up all night last night with leg cramps. I believe they're growing pains of some kind, but nothing works except ice and walking around, believe it or not. So she was up from 11 to 3:30 am. Yeah it was a long night. I actually planned on letting her sleep in and not go to school, but she heard the boys getting ready and was up and didn't want to miss. Today is St. Patricks day as you know and they have a spirit contest at school so she did not want to stay home. So hopefully tonight is better. Aside from that stuff everything else is all well and good. Were still waiting to hear about the house. And this waiting I am becoming very good at. I've never been a patient person but this is definitely a lesson the Lord is trying to teach me because this is forcing me to be patient and surrender it to Him. Speaking of our Saviour, I was outside watering yesterday and I was thinking of my life since I became a christian and I started thinking how grateful I am that I have my Jesus. And that there is truly nothing the world could offer me or do to me that would cause me to doubt Him or His love. The word "captivated" came to mind out of the blue. And I thought that's what He's done to me. He's captivated me, my heart, my life, and my soul. And there's nothing that could take me from Him. How comforting in these times to know that no matter what He wont leave or change. He's faithful and everlasting. AMEN!!!

Anyways, I'm going to get in the shower and try to get motivated from this long night. I"ll be back on later. Blessings to everyone!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hey mama! I just love keeping up with you! Have you read Captivating? I think TLBS read it last year & it is actually the book I'm getting ready to start. Hope the kiddos feel better soon!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers