A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah and Katie Update!

As of Sep. 5-
Katie update:my sis got to got nurse her for yesterday 15min on each side! The vent and drains are all out, the neurosurgeon examined her head and said it felt a little larger than he'd expect but it could've been swelling from the surgeries, they're doing an MRI this morning to be sure. Pray for unwavering faith for annie and richie, we know God is bigger than this but they are nervous and need to be lifted up! Thanks for all your continued prayer and support!

On another note.  Today is my only daugther birthday!  8 yrs. old today and 8 years that have flown by way too fast.  Sometimes, well most of the time, faster than I'd like.  Were going to do presents and cake tonight after church, then head down the hill tomorrow to visits Chris' mom and grandma and take her shopping to spend her money most likely.  We also plan on visiting Annie and Richie too.  She would like to see Papa and Grammie, but we'll have to see.

Anyway,  I promised the birthday girl pancakes for breakfast so I better get on that!  Thanks for continued prayer and support for my family I so appreciate it!

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers