A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Katie-Sep. 3 11:00pm

Just got back from the hospital! What a turnaround from last night! Katie was awake and alert. Playing with her Daddy's hands. She would stick her hand out and he would play with her fingers and then she would grab his fingers so tight. Then she'd let go and he'd play with fingers some more. She was kicking her feet and letting everyone know she cant wait to have all this stuff out of her. I've some pics on my phone of her tonight, but I'm not able to get them on facebook for some reason. But I will try again tomorrow.




So nice to see smiles and joy, instead of the tears and pain of last night. God has used "Kater" as a vessel to glorify Himself in the most spectacular way I've ever seen. And I am so humbled to have been this close to it! I sent a verse to my sister yesterday from Romans: "Rejoice with those who are rejoicing and weep with those who are weeping". And I told her I am weeping with you now and praying that we will rejoice together soon! Never did I imagine this! I pray we all never forget the power of God and what He can do. I can say I've witnesses a true miracle and for that I'll never be the same! Love you all! And thanks for praying....lets pray without ceasing....we're all witnesses to it's power!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers