A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday

"You thrill me, Lord, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done."

Psalm 92:4

Reminds me a lot of this last week and half or so.  What is possible with God.  I can say I couldn't even have imagined it could be.  From the depths of complete agonizing grief to perfect joy in days.  And even with the ups and downs that have happened since, nothing compares or even shadows what we know God has done through Katie. 

She's doing great and feeling great.  The picture above is from yesterday, the same day that she smiled for the first time!  What a blessing to brighten a drab hospital.  To experience your childs first true smile.  I think its a picture of what's to come for Annie and Rich.  And future full of brightness and smiles.  I also have linked her picture to the left on my sidebar to her care page at CHOC if youd like to send a message directly to the family or just check in on how she's doing.

Well on the homefront~things are good.  I'm just ancy as I know I could go into labor any day now.  I have a doctors appointment yesterday.  Everything looks good and baby Joseph seems to be doing great too.  My midwife examined me and said about 2 cm and 50% effaced so it could be anyday or a couple of weeks.  Now is the waiting game....the hardest part for me I think.  I just want him out of my belly and in my arms.  I want to see him and touch him and smell him, but I'll have to wait for God's perfect timing and trust His timing will be perfect. 

For someone like me with anxiety and the desire to plan every situation, labor can be a tough lesson.  I cant plan it, I can make a plan of action for when it does happen, but I cant plan its every details, so this waiting is REALLY hard! 

I also want to remember that today is 9-11.  Eight years later but still fresh in our memories and hearts.  I'm remembering the heros and loves ones that we all lost that day and that God's presence is strong with the family members left behind.

Anyway,  that's about it for now.  I hope you all have great day!  Oh yeah, please keep my mom and dad and my sisters 3 other kids in prayer.  They are all really sick with the flu...I appreciate your prayers and support!

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers