A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Latest

Here's the latest everyone! Katie is scheduled to have the 2 drains removed today from Tuesday's surgery. She's doing great, hardly on any pain meds and nursing. They're even talking about getting her out of the PICU and transferring her a regular recovery room in the hospital. I'll let you know anything I hear about that. I'm continuing to pray for Annie and Richie, they're very homesick and miss their 3 other kids. And I know Richie has to go to back to work soon, so I'm praying for the adjustment to be as smooth as possible and for Katie to begin her recovery at home soon! Thanks for the continued prayers and support!




Love,

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers