A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Introducing our newest blessing

Well I 've been watiting a long time to finally be able to do this....

But I'm here to introduce to you our newest blessing, Joseph Levi.  He came into the world on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 8:22 pm.  He was 6 lbs. 3 oz and 19 inches of complete perfection.  He and Mommy are healthy and happy, praise God. 



(love at first sight)

We are so in love with this little boy already.  He's the perfect addition to our family and fits right in, spoiled already.  There's hardly a time when he's not being held or gazed upon by someone.  Were so blessed and so humbled that God has entrusted us with yet another gift. Its beyond me to understand how He can be so generous and loving to me.  But when I think of the love I have for Joseph already it gives me a glimpse of the love that God must have for me. 


It's been beautiful to see Chris with him too.  We both have grown spritually and closer together in the last few months, especially with everything that has happened with baby Katie, who is doing awesome by the way.  Praise!!!  But to see Chris as a new father again is very beautiful.  He's so in love with his newest son and so gentle and tender with him.  The kids all are completely enfatuated with him, which can be hard at times because there's usually someone inches away at all times, but I"m really trying to be understanding that they love Joseph as I do and this really is a special time in our lives right now that I do not want to rush through. 


I am also so grateful to all my family and friends who have come to visit us and help out.  I was completely spoiled by Chris and my mom and dad who came and spent the night with us.  My mom and Chris cleaned and did laundry and my Dad spent time with all the kids so I could relax.  It was also so nice to us to share some time just talking and visiting.  Another wonderful memory.  I am truly blessed beyond words and so thankful to God for His abundant grace.

Love and Blessings,

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Congratulations! What a handsome baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

Heather...it was great to spend time with you my oldest child and your wonderful family! You and Chris are wonderful parents. Dad and I just love watching you together and love the memories as well! God bless you all! Love Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers