A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

"So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor."

That was the verse in my inbox this morning.  I love that, especially the "at the right time" part.  At the right time He will life me up in honor!  Wow!  Why should I be honored?  Anyway, it was just one of those things really stuck out my mind this morning.  That if I humble myself before Him, He wants to give me honor.  A gentle reminder from Him that no matter how chaotic life is I need to find that time with Him daily and He'll even reward me for it!  Not that I need a reward for spending time with Him but that's just His heart. 

Pretty cool!

Anyway,  yesterday I had a doctors appt.  Not much has changed except that my cervix is very soft and that I could go at anytime.  I guess its out of my hands and a waiting game is what I'm in for.  I'm still at a 2 but my midwife said that by the time I have a couple contractions I'd be a 5 or 6.  She was very understanding about how fast my labors can be, which was nice. She said don't wait.  If I feel anything just go even if I have to walk around the hospital for a couple hours at least I'm close.  So that's the plan.  We'll see.....

When I got back from the doctors we took the kids to the mall.  Hannah still had birthday money that she watned to spend at Clairs, an 8 years old girls paradise.  And we walked around a little bit and headed home.  A pretty quiet day.  I guess I should really start appreciating those while I have them.  :-)

Well that's about all for around here.  I'll everybody posted on any changes! 

Oh yeah,  Katie is still doing great, smiling all the time, just happy to be home I bet!  Annie has sent me some pics of her smiling and I"ll have to post them on here when I get a chance, she's really adorable.  But as for right now I have to little boys ready for a bath so off I go!

Love and Blessings everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers