A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Holiday wrap-up and of course, Katie....

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a great and safe Labor Day weekend!  We were pretty busy around here, has we have been for the past week.  Wow, what a rollercoaster life has been lately.  Let's see, on Friday I basically caught up on housework that got put on the back burner because of going up and down the hill to the hospital.  Saturday was Hannah's birthday.  We hung out here at home and she opened one of her gifts and her card from Grammie and Papa.  Then when Chris got home we went to church, had cake and ice cream and watched Hannah open the rest of her presents.  Sunday we headed back down the hill.  We stopped by Chris' grandmas house and had birthday cake for Hannah there as well.  We also made our way to the hospital and hung out there with Annie and some the family too.  It was nice to visit and I know they love the distraction also.  After that we took the kids to the park and then to target where Hannah spent a little of her money and I got some stuff for Joseph also.  Yesterday was Labor Day and we bbq'd here at home with a couple friends and just relaxed.  A nice way to end the weekend and start the week.  Everything here is going fine.  I'm getting closer to my due date now.  I'm 36 weeks today, so that gives me about 4 weeks left but most likely 2 since I tend to deliver at 38 weeks.  So I'm getting nervous, excitied; all kinds of emotions rolled into one.  I have a doctor's appointment on thursday, I'm going to ask my midwife to check me and see if anything's starting because I've had some signs that I'll spare the details on, on here.  :-)  But I'll be sure to let you know what happens with appointment.

Now on to Katie....

She's been doing great!  What a miracle baby she is.  A perfect little picture of God's glory.  She has had her MRI and is in surgery as we speak.  My heart is at the hospital right now for sure.  She is so strong and amazing and after the journey the Lord has taken on with her I don't doubt for second that she'll be fine and we'll have a wonderful testimony to God's grace and what is possible through faith and prayer.  I'll never again see God the same or be the same again.  He's taken my relationship with Him to a new level and for that I wouldn't trade any of the pain and grief I suffered. 

Annie and Richie are seriously the strongest people I know right now.  They know the Lord but haven't been walking with Him.  And through this they've been seeking prayer and finding comfort in God's word.  It's been so exciting for me to see them comforted by God and giving Him the credit for Katie's amazing turnaround! 

I can't express my gratitude enough to all you prayer warriors!  You cant know how much peace and strength you've brought, not only to Annie and Richie, but to our whole family!  It's appreciated more than you can know.  It's amazing what can be done when God's people come together! 

Anyway, I'm off to do homework with David.  I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Love and Blessings,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers