A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Miracle Katie

Katie is doing very well as of last night. EKG came back fine, her heart rate has been dropping because of the surgeries, which they said is very normal, but they aren't taking any chances and really taking everything very seriously. She is scheduled for surgery tomorrow (tues) to go and drain whatever fluid is there and make sure there is nothing else. The CT didn't show anything else so far...Praise God!!!! She's an amazingly strong little girl! She's off morphene and very alert just sucking on her binky like crazy, really wanting to eat. Finally, after 18 hours, Annie was able to feed her again! I will continue to keep you updated and feel very blessed to have all of you so concerned for my family. I'm also feeling fine as well. 36 weeks and counting. I have a dr. appt on thurs and will also let you know how that goes for me. Let me say this birthday and preganacy will never be forgotton but have drawn me closer to the Lord in a way that is unexplainable and for that I am so grateful! Love you all!



Heather

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers