A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Coincedence?


I have a quick thought! I came on to read the motivations for moms and it said to do something special for your kids to show them you care for them, like making their favorite meal or taking them out for ice cream. Well were taking the kids to baskin robbins today! Been planning it for a week, but how funny that that's what today's motivation was!

I also had my 3 hour glucose test today....so glad that's over with. It really wasn't too bad, but after the 4th blood draw is when I started feeling not too good. I was driving home and by the time I got there, I was on the verge of passing out. A combination of the fasting, the 100 grams of sugar in the glucose drink, and the 4 blood draws. Yeah it was great! But when I got home Chris made me some lunch and I laid around for a bit and I was fine. But man isn't there a less barbaric way to test for high blood sugar!

Anyways, it's over now. Nathan is doing pretty good, he's got a few more pox today and some are very uncomfortable for him, but Chris and I have been keeping calamine on him all the time and giving him his meds. You really wouldn't know he's sick unless you saw the pox. Anyway I put a pic on here for you to see him with his calamine on.

Well love you all and talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers