A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Proud Mama!



yes, everyone, I dont know if you can see it clearly or not, if you click on the picture you can see it closer. It's Jonathan's progress report....straight A's! Yay! I have to brag about this one! I pray he continues his effort in school. It makes me prouder beyond belief! I just had to brag so thanks for hearing me out! :-)

Anyway, today was supposed to be my 3-hour glucose test. So I fast from midnight on and get to the doctor and they reschedule me. They didn't have the accu-check machine in their office, it was in another office across the desert in Apple Valley. So I have to reschedule for next week. Ahhhh! Pain in the butt but oh well!

Tonight is church, I'm working, but Chris is meeting me there to take the kids. Jeremiah and David will go to their normal classes and Hannah, Nathan and Jonathan will go in with Chris tonight and recieve communion, so that will be awesome.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful night! Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers