A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Waiting and run-arounds....

Well judging by the title I'm going to try to not be as negative as I want to be. Anyways, the stuff with the house is moving along, it's just so slow! Were extending the closing date because the bank is slow in processing anything! Our agent said it's very normal and almost no house closes on the date. It's just frustrating because the waiting is getting old. Then I went to the dentist yesterday and they put a temporary filling in because they need a medical release from my dr. since I'm pregnant. And being that my appt. was so late in the day the dr. office was already closed. So now I have to call today and make sure they fax that to the dentist so I can get this fixed permenantly. The really frustrating part is that I have to wait until thursday to go in because that's when Chris is off. So hopefully the temp. filling will hold until then. AHHHHHH! I swear these are times that I have a hard time dealing with. As silly as it all sounds. I just feel like were taking 1 step forward and 5 steps back. Anyways, thanks for listening and if your praying, lift me up as well that I will depend on the Lord in these times of frustration and really devote the time I need too to Him. Also to help me deal with my worry over the dumb dentist. I really have a type of phobia I guess, and I dont know why, with all the dental work I"ve had done in my life you'd think this would be nothing. Anyway, I appreciate your prayers! Love and Blessings! Hopefully I'll get back on here later and be a little more positive! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers