A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Same old song and dance

Hey all! I wish I had some exciting news but there's really not much excitement right now. I just wanted to check in and see how you all are! Were good around here, just like the title said, same old song and dance! Really enjoying this weather though! It's beautiful and warm and sunny! The mornings are my favorite. Having all the windows open and feeling the fresh air, it wakes me up in a different way, I love it!

Anyway, kids are great. Been outside all the time and needing baths and showers every night....uhhhh....but it's nice to have them getting more time in the sunshine.

Otherwise, nothing much else going on. I'll update with some pics later!

Oh yeah, been feeling the baby move now, that's always exciting! And Chris and I have been trying to think of some names, we've got a list going, mostly boy names, I don't know those always come easier for some reason. And mark your calendars for May 7th, were having our ultrasound to find out if it's a boy or girl! Yay!!!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers