A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dentist.....Da, Da., Dun....

Hey everyone! Well yesterday while flossing I lost a filling. It just popped right out. So this afternoon I have the joy of going to the dentist to have the filling replaced. Yay. My all time worst is the dentist. I'd pretty much like to do anything else, but that's my plans for this afternoon. I'm sure it'll be fine and I'll feel dumb for worrying but that's what I'm doing. I'm also in the middle of packing. Haven't gone too crazy yet, but it's still very much a limbo feeling! Otherwise, all is well and so are the kids! Hooray! We've had someone sick in this house for the past month, so it's so nice to have everyone well again. Not much else going today. Chris is home today and he's going to take the kiddos to spend their easter egg money. Yay, I got out of that one! :-) Anyway I sure hope all is well with everyone, I love you all!

In His love,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers