A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Such is life...






Hey all! Just to update everyone, today was very busy and hectic. But I got through it, whew! Anyway, I had a rough night last night, kiddos up late for some reason, and I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night, don't know why, but I do have a nagging suspicion it was anxiety about the dental appt., the house buying, the endless paperwork, the doctor's appts, the 3 hour glucose test that I still have to squeeze in to my already hectic schedule. So needless to say I missed SMILES, which is becoming really sucky. I probably wont be able to come back aside from the last session, but at least I'll get to spend some time with my ladies before it ends. I'm kinda depressed about the whole thing, because I dont think I'll get to go next year either because David being in kinder will conflict with the time. It's part day kinder so he'll either start or get out during SMILES. Such is life I guess, especially this stage of it. I know God has something in store for me though. And it could quite possibly be with my children. He might really want me focusing mroe on them and learning from and being with my new baby. It's probably what I need to do anyway, but it's hard to know I'll miss a year!

But the dental appt. went fine, so that's one less thing to worry about. I did have several errands to run after the appt. and with no kids. It was a much needed break! I got some stuff at Joann's for Annies (my sister) baby shower gift, and browed around Target and went to babies-r-us. I signed up for their rewards card and got some awesome coupons. I also bought a pack of white onesies in newborn. They're my first purchase for the baby and soooo cute and tiny. It was nice to look around, I just wish I knew if it was a boy or girl so I know which direction to look in!

Chris picked the kiddos up from school and took them all fishing in Wrightwood. They had a great time exploring and David and Jeremiah each caught a fish. They had a great time. I'm so glad he's able to spend time with them, they really love it and him. Chris is at bible study right now and I'm getting ready to put the kids to bed. We have about 75 pages worth of escrow docs to look over and sign tonight too. Whoo-hoo! I'm not complaining. God is good! And I DO NOT give Him the time He deserves. I've got to get a hold my stress and anxiety and put Him as the priority not the convenience. He knows my heart and my love for Him, but Im in such a better place when I give Him that special time daily. Prayers for that would be coveted. Thank you for reading regularly too, I means a lot to know you care about my familys goings-ons. Blessings on all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God be with you sweetheart. I am so proud of you and love you very much!!! Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers