A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Jesus!

I've been thinking about this week, this Holy week. About tomorrow, maundy thursday and what it is and what is means. That it was Jesus' last night with His disciples, His last supper with them. Knowing what was coming and how scared He must have been. Yet how brave and strong and loving He was and is. Friday, good friday. The day that makes me sad, yet proud of my Jesus and that He died to so that I might say that. "MY JESUS", "MY KING", "MY LORD", "MY SAVIOR"! Do I claim that enough? Do I exclaim that enough. That He's MY king and YOURS! And we are His, He bought us and saved us, to be with us. Do I get that? Do I appreciate that and do something about it daily. Does my oikos get that? What He did for them? That He loves them as much as me as much as anyone? And that they put Him in a tomb and He stayed there until Sunday, beautiful Sunday. Like the video in Melissa's blog (please go to her page and watch the video) but like it said, Sunday's comin'! Easter is coming and I want to remember that the grave couldn't hold Him! He is alive! And He's beautiful and awesome and powerful and loving and forgiving and everlasting and faithful and humble and perfect and sinless and strong and compassionate and kind and ours! And He died so that we could have that promise! So please spend time with Him this week, just be with Him and love Him and thank Him, because He died so that we could! Love to you all!
Check out the video on my page on the left!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. Reading your blog message today blesseed my as all of them do. There are absolutely no words to describe the video that you shared. Everyone needs to watch it and listen to the words. You're a wonderful vessel being used by the Lord sweetheart! I love you deeply...Mom <><

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers