A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Friday, Saturday, Happy Ressurection, Back to School Monday and I'm finally back!










Hey all, yes I'm still here. It's been a non-stop several days and of course I've meant to come on here everyday and somehow it's one of the things I've managed to put off, until now. Anyway, were all doing good and had a wonderful holiday. Good Friday service was awesome, very moving and deep, yet simple and focused on the meaning of Good Friday. Jonathan, Nathan and Hannah got to go into service with us and it was really awesome to turn and see my kids worshipping with their hands raised. I wish I could've taken a picture but I guess that would've been inappropriate in church, but the picture in my memory is beautiful. Saturday was just a day of baking and cleaning and getting ready for Easter sunday, I also worked at the nursery that night and the boys had FTS. Then came Sunday, beautiful Sunday. It was beautiul in every way, the weather, the time with family and of course the knowledge that our beautiful saviour is ALIVE! Yesterday the kids had to go back to school, which was silly to me and really hard to get them up in the morning. Jonathan ended up coming home early not feeling well. He seemed okay this morning so I think it was just the long day on Sunday and not getting enough sleep the night before. But anyway, everyone is good and life is good and I'm thankful for you all and my Jesus! I'm also going to put all my Easter pics on Picasa, the link is on the left side of my page, check them out if you have a chance!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures Heather! It looks like everyone had a fun day at Papa and Grammies house. I'm so glad! Love...Mom<><

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers