A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Quiet Monday

I'm not really even sure what I'm blogging today, I guess to keep my promise to myself that I would get on here everyday this week at some point. Today was like I said, very quiet. Caught up on a little house work, but mostly laid around and was lazy. I dont know if it's the weather or the fact that I cant sleep well lately or a combination of both, but were all inclined to a day like that right?...or at least that's what I"m telling myself. Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say "hey" to everyone! Hopefully tomorrow I"ll be inspired to write something exciting! But until then I bid you all good Monday! God Bless! Love ya!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers