A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nathan is 9!






Well my second born is now a year older. My the time goes so fast. He had a really great day yesterday. Not only was it is birthday but he was student of the month and they had their "high soaring hawk" assembly at school too. It's an assembly for the kids who turned in all their work, maintained good grades and behavior and was on time every day for that 6 weeks. So they had a lot of fun and Hannah even got to slime Mr. Fedders, their principle. I'm kicking myself now that I didn't go to get a picture of that. I usually go but yesterday was hectic trying to grocery shop and make Nathan's cake and stuff. Oh well! Anyways, Nathan opened his presents in the morning, he got all kinds of craft stuff from Aunt Melissa, a target gift card from Grammie and Papa, $10 from Grandma E., and from us he got an aquarium and all the fixens, a kite and a playstation game he's been wanting. We also put some cash in his card so he can go and pick out the fish he wants. So last night we had cake and ice cream and set up the aquarium. Were just waiting for the water to filter and we put the treatment in the water so it should be ready to go tomorrow. I think he had a good birthday! Today, we have Gracie's birthday party so that should be a lot of fun. Chris has to work so it'll be me and the kids, but they'll be jumping in the bounce house most of the time I'm sure so it should be fine. Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Love and Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i'm glad Nathan had a nice birthday. God bless... Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers