A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Sunday

Hi everybody! What a beautful sunday today was. Not only did the Lord bless us with the most beautiful weather than we've had in a long time, but it was a day filled with church, family and friends and hanging outdoors!

Service was awesome today, really, really awesome! Tom did a great job teaching on Joseph. And it's one of my time favorite stories in the bible. One of redemption and grace. A true picture of what the Lord is willing and able to do with us if we surrender to Him as Joseph did. In a way that in during all the "testing", "training" and "set back" times, we know that "all things work together for good for those who love Him" (Rom 8:28). I'm so excited for next week to continue on with this awesome story. Although I've read it so many times, it never gets old. The end result is miraculous and such a tesimony of the our God! There were also baptisms today which are always really special.

When we got home I got a call (you know who you are girl :-) ), about a tag on my blog. It happened to have been made by one of her friends all the way in North Carolina, who while surfing blogs came across mine and saw the tag she created on my page. I keep thinking how sweet our Father is to make those connections for His kids. How we can connect with people we might have never met or even got to speak too. I've been so blessed to have this outlet and opportunity to meet new sisters and make new friends and I'm so excited to see what new realationships come from it. And I'm so inspired by all of you and your beautiful families and stories that I've come to feel like I know. Some of you I do know, but many I've never met, but feel like I have because of your stories. I think were all such a blessing to eachother and can build eachother up even when we dont know it! Anyway.....

Chris' mom and grandma came for a visit after church to spend time with the kids and stuff since we didn't make it there last weekend. The kids had a great time and got another round of Easter baskets and another egg hunt. They made out, again! It was a good visit. It's been a good day....I hope all you had wonderful weekend and I pray for your week as well. Blessing to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather. I'm so happy things are picking up for you. Hope all is well with everyone and that the house thing is coming along. Hope baby is doing well too!!!!:-) Love you sweetheart...God bless. <>< Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers