A peek into our family, hopefully a picture of God's grace, as we try to live everyday for His glory. Please leave a comment so I know you've visited, I pray you and your is blessed as much as me and mine have been! Thank you for stopping by!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hi all, I'm writing this sitting at my computer at home finally. All be it with a headache, but home none the less. It's been a busy couple days. Yesterday the boys and I went to Melissa's house to play and help her plant her garden. I hope sheputs pics of it her blog, it looks good. The kids were really good and had a lot fun. Poor Gracie wasn't feeling too great and threw up while in the swing to boot. But otherwise she didn't seem to feel too bad. But by the time we got home yesterday afternoon from picking up the kids from school, David kept saying he was cold. Well yes you know where this is going, he had a fever. He had it all day and pretty much most of the night, but by this morning it was gone. Thank goodness! So today, this morning actually, I registered David for kindergarten, and all went just fine, nice to have that done. Then I picked up the boys and we went back to Melissa's so I could go to my doctor's appt. The appointment went fine, I heard the heartbeat for the first time, which never ceases to be a miracle. It was awesome. I also scheduled my 3-hour glucose test. Yuck. My glucose was apparantly pretty high, I believe it's because I ate before the test no knowing they were going to give me one. But either way I have to take a 3 hour one. It's going to be such fun (sarcasm) did you catch that? So back to Melissa's I went and we hung out for a while and headed home to pick up the kids from school. So I grab the mail and low and behold a wonderful letter from our Medi-cal worker is in there and they want this paper filled out and returned by the 5th. It's the 2nd people! C-mon! So I fill it out, pick up the kids and off we go again in the car to drop off this paperwork. By the time we get home it's 3:00 and I have a killer headache. But it's home sweet home for me and I plan on laying on the couch and being lazy this afternoon. I dont even know what were having for dinner. Isn't that awful! I'll figure out something, I guess. Blessings to you all! Thanks for continuing to read my ramblings. Love you!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey girl! I like the new background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersNotes:
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers